We provide adventure and fun in the east end of Puerto Rico. So we invite you to be adventurous!
The 2 hour journey departs from our base at Villa Marina Yacht Harbor, Fajardo. Once on your jet ski we depart our home base, passing through the “Canal”, then off to “Isla de Ramos”, making a stop in “Medio Mundo” for some fun as you do some snorkeling (snorkeling approximately will take 30 minutes) and then off to “Cayo Piñero” (north or south). Finally we depart from “Medio Mundo” to Palominito, Palomino and Icaco, only passing through.
Jet skis, also known as personal watercraft (PWC), come in various makes and models. Our entire fleet at socal jet skis is made up of brand new Sea-Doo GTI watercraft. All of our jet skis have a 2 person seating capacity which makes them ideal for a fun day on the water for the entire family.
Boat Rental(787) 399-1446 (787) 399-1455
Banana Boat Rental
What To Bring
All renters/operators must be 18 or older and will be required to bring a valid ID and a major credit or debit card.
All renters and passengers will be provided with US Coast Guard approved life jackets. Wear clothing appropriate for being out on the water and getting wet! We recommend you wear a wetsuit. If you do not desire to wear a wetsuit, we suggest that you wear shorts that cover enough to protect against forceful water injuries in sensitive areas.
Sunscreen and dry cases for cell phones available for purchase.
- 2 hour tour $175
- Price includes fuel surcharge
- $3.00 charge for Department of Natural Resources per person will be added
- Limit of 2 passengers, subject to 350 lb. Jet Ski weight limit
- Minimum age to ride on a jet ski at 8 years of age (being tall enough so their feet reach the footrest)
- Gratuity not included
- Transportation will be available upon request
- Private restrooms with outdoor showers
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 PM
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM ** Tour will be subject to availability.